Why the name "Serenadez"?
Well, to tell you the truth, i don't really understand how i got attached to it either. But i'll try to explain. Its something like a play with words. My real name is Serena. The -dez in the end has two meanings.
- It means "Serenades" (music) by changing the "s" to a "z" at the end. I love music very much and will always be drawn to it no matter where i go and what i do (that's why i keep my mp3 player in my bag). Being a pianist and playing the piano at home since i was a kid is also me-ish. :P
- Serenadez = Serena + desu. My love for Japanese anime/manga got me in this. T_T I never did take any Japanese lessons back in campus, cause i took Mandarin instead. But my friends accuse me of studying Japanese in secret. I would say, "Blame my addiction towards Japanese anime!" So-oo, Serena-desu is a way of calling me. The more intimate names would be Serena-chan or Neko-chan.
I hope this can put some light into the subject. After being attached to the name Serenadez, i don't mind having this name in my ID. ^_^
Mood:
Muse: Jesse McCartney - Leavin'


0 comments:
Post a Comment