Thursday, August 14, 2008

:: citymall auto fair 2008 ::

Alright, here's a a news excerpt from yesterday newspaper. ^_^

News Excerpt:
Wednesday August 13, 2008
NST+Plus (Page 4-5): Photo ALbum
New Sabah Times PPH223/2/2009(020761)

City Mall Autofair 2008
Kota Kinabalu: City Mall Autofair 2008 had successfully held the largest indoor automotive extravaganza! The four-day event included a car show featuring various makes and models from more than 22 major carmakers and more than 8000 sq ft of vendor spaces that offered a plethora of automotive, parts, accessories, and government services.

The event had successfully drawn more than 20,000 visitors interacting with some of the well-known automotive players in the industry.

The event has also drawn a group of photography enthusiasts namely members of Kinabalu Photography Club for the photographing competition. All winners and lucky draws were announced during the prize giving ceremony at Central Atrium at City Mall on 26 July 2008 which was graced by the presence of Datuk Clement Yeh and Datuk KY Mustafa who are the patrons of KPC.



Remember my last post about this Citymall Autofair thingy? Here's the link. Hehe~ I've been procrastinating in doing the post about it. Somehow Daddy got excited to see my face on the newspaper. *malu* :P Anyways, I went to the prize giving ceremony with Jim. I borrowed a DSLR camera from the office to let Jim take the pictures. XD Here's the list of the stuffs i won from the lucky draw.

  • AKIRA DVD Player
  • Panasonic 2-Burner Gas Stove
  • Ambi Pur Citrus Hamper (Automatic Spray + Car Refresher + Spray)
  • Car Fuel Saver System (power system + filter)
  • Celcom Goodie Bag (tumbler + pen)

I kept the Celcom Goodie Bag, DVD Player and the Ambi Pur Sprays. I gave Jim the Car Fuel Saver System and the car air refresher. I gave Mummy & Daddy the Gas Stove. Mummy bising this, that she wanted something from my share too. =_= Photos!!!

Citymall (BRA Fair)
- The scene in Citymall (BRA Fair) before the ceremony started -

KPC Photos Exhibition
- KPC Photos Exhibition -

Getting the booty from the Celcom representative and Mr. Patrick Lau
- Getting the booty from the Celcom representative and Mr. Patrick Lau -

You know what? When i got the call from Citymall management, i was like, "OMG! Did i win car??" and then when the woman on the phone told me what i won, i was kinda dissapointed. XP I was so-ooo hoping that i would win a car! XDDD! I would definitely be damn pshcyed and happy if i got a Honda Civic or Honda City. ~_~ huhu..

Honda Civic Type R
- Honda Civic Type R : RED (I WANT THIS CAR) T_T -

Mood: glad
Muse: Kid Rock - All Summer Long

0 comments: