Tuesday, November 18, 2008

:: birthday bbq at Kanariya's ::

Last Saturday, there was a BBQ birthday party @ Amber's (Kana) house and a lot of CSPians went to that party. ^_^ Otanjoubi Omedeto Gonzamaisu, Kanariya.

BBQ Group Pic
- Kana's Birthday Party: Group Pic -

Saturday was an eventful day indeed. In the morning, I followed Roslyn (& family) to Wan Soon at Inanam for brunch. Its been a while since I last "sau nyuk kai fan" ate there. I usually go there for breakfast/lunch with Marvick. ^^

After brunch, we went to Karamunsing. I thought that the notebook fair would be at the atrium area. It was actually at TecAsia shoplot only. *disappointed* After a bit of walking around, I went on my way and explored the whole of Karamunsing. Roslyn (& family) went exploring on their own ways. There were a few things that I was looking for in Karamunsing. Found some cool weapons at the martial arts shop on the 3rd floor. They sell bokkens, but have to pre-order first. XDD

Then after exploring Karamusing, I walked to KAC to look for Rina. I thought she might be at Mindslaver, but she wasn't around. *sighs* So, i just went exploring the whole of KAC and rested for a while. I met Joanne's mum at the Japan shop in KAC. We chatted about pets and where to buy dog collars. After that, I walked to CP, did some exploring, walked to Warisan Square, did some more exploring, and finally got tired. =_=

Oh! I followed Wesley's directions and finally found the shop that sells replicas of katanas in CP. It was cool! But all of them was over RM 100 ++. >_< _=" After" style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(153, 255, 153);">Jonjon's First Holy Communion mass. After the dinner, I went to Kana's house. There were already a lot of people at her house (mostly was CSPians). ^_^ Hehe! Kana's room was so GG!!! XD I totally love-love-L-O-V-E her "collections." *fangirl squeals* Had a really great time at the birthday BBQ. ^^ Went home quite late and straight away fell into a deep sleep after I lie down on the bed. *hugs pillows*

My feet ached a lot that night. But it was worth it! ^_^
Mood: hungry
Muse: 「Sky High」 by ゴスペラーズ (Gospellers)

0 comments: