Thursday, August 6, 2009

:: mmorpg summer ::

HOhohoHO! I've been bitten by the MMO Gaming addiction bug again.

Right now, I'm saving up my money to get a new desktop to fill my gaming computer needs. I've been dropping by Internet Arena, Citymall every now and then just to play Pandora Saga. Well tomorrow there's going to be a PIKOM PC Fair at Sabah Trade Centre. It'll be my chance to survey around the vendors to see which one can give me the desktop specifications I need for my desktop just so that I can play heavy graphic games at the comfort of home. XD Heheh~

Well, about Pandora Saga, Yes, its the current MMORPG of my summer this year. I'm currently leveling up to do a job change to be an archer. Its my first time for to try the "archer" character in a MMO game. Back when I was playing Ragnarok Online (RO), I was a Crusader from the swordsman's class. I tried being a Priest (acolyte) in RO too. It was fun! XD Anyways, I started playing Pandora Saga around the same time MasterMune and Freyra started playing too. Been playing for a while now and I'm desperate for a gaming PC. :P

Pandora Saga
- Pandora Saga -

Okay... What do I think of the game, Pandora Saga? Well, to tell u the truth, I'm addicted to it. ~_~ *sheepish smiles* I like the graphics and the Day/Night system. Its pretty easy to understand the gameplay and you can start questing/killing mobs right from the start. I'm especially attracted to the fact that they have elves! *kawaiii!* The questing part of the game is much more obvious and more rewarding than Ragnarok Online. (Sorry! Can't help comparing here~ :P) Just like any other MMO games, you must have a party/team of players in order to reach certain places and finish certain quests. XD well, I don't have any screenshots of my character but here's some details about my character in the game : shikidez (Elf/Scout). Currently I'm still in Astir, trying to get past Mount Joi. T_T wish me luck getting past the aggressive monsters. *hopeful*

Actually, the MMO game that I'm waiting to try out is Emil Chronicle Online (ECO). Freyra was telling me all these cool stories about ECO that I wanna try it out too. Too bad Closed Beta (CBT) is closed and we're still waiting for Open Beta (OBT) to be opened. *sighs* In the mean time I'll be playing Pandora Saga and killing all the bird-spiders and flesh-eating-spiders. XD

Emil Chronicle Online
- Emil Chronicle Online -

I've been watching a few Youtube videos and reading up some facts about the characters / job classes in Emil Chronicle Online (ECO). I'm thinking of being a Titania character but I can't decide which job I want. I'm still juggling the idea of being a Wizard, a Shaman or a Vates. Warlock seems to have the highest damage points. But warlocks has a very long casting spell time (anonymous source) and that sucks because I like speed. :P Hahah~! Oh well, I'll just have to wait for the Open Beta and experience the gameplay myself. XD

Wargh!! I want a gaming PC! Huhu~ I'm patiently waiting for the end of the month so that I can have enough money to buy myself a gaming PC. XD *must not spend money*

Mood: Crazy
Muse: What is Love - Haddaway

2 comments:

naith_kk said...

even with all computer rigs set, when it comes to the home connection... *shrugs* dunno whether you still have the heart to play the game or not...

Serenadez said...

hahaha~ yes. i anticipated that kind of problem. but so far the connection at my home is ok. I just have to do some re-wiring when i get my computer at the end of the month. :)