Thursday, March 18, 2010

Aika Online (US) CBT experience

Currently I'm playing Aika Online (US), the english version. The game has just recently entered Open Beta, 2 days ago and I'm leveling away.. hehe~

My close beta test experience was fun. ^^ Managed to meet new and old friends in-game and was enjoying the group party again. I usually get hooked on grind-based MMORPG and this is one of the few quest-based MMORPG that I got hooked on~ XD

Like i mentioned in the previous post, I played the Dual Gunner. After playing it for a while, I understand why a lot of people ditched the Dual Gunner class in CBT2. The Dual Gunner bullets eats away your in-game gold like a hole in the pocket. And its really a pain to play the Dual Gunner compared to the Rifleman, its male counterpart. But the boobie mechanics was... *thumbs up!* really, really nice... and the dancing emote was *smirks* "nice" too. hehe~ *coughs* seriously.. *whistles away*

Aika Online (US) CBT experience
- Aika CBT: This is my Dual Gunner -

Hehe~ I stick to playing the Dual Gunner in Open Beta, even though the low level suxors. But! when you get to high level, the Dual Gunner is quite good. The end game build is a good killer and i'd say that it feels like you're playing a totally different class compared to the earlier levels..

Aika Online (US) CBT experience
- Aika CBT: This is my lovely, yet annoying pran -

Ah~ the Pran system is really nice.. I had my pran when i hit level 7.. I have a love & hate relationship with my pran.. the developers of the game really made a great game feature out of the pran system.. Hehe~ I didn't get the chance to level up my pran to teenage-hood so I really dunno how my pran will turn out to be. Huhu~ Missed that part of the game during CBT, so I hope i'll get to experience my teenage pran soon~ *can't wait*

Aika Online (US) CBT experience
- Aika CBT: Warping into Regenshein -

Everyone starts at Regenshein in no matter which nation you pick. When you reach level 10, you can pick up the nation quest at town and join a nation. I picked Feonir, for a lot of reasons. :P Oh~ and those drops you get from the mobs, keep it! its needed for quests and crafting.

Aika Online (US) CBT experience
- Aika CBT: Dungeon quest at Marauders, Celestial Caverns -

This game has dungeon runs. And the dungeons are good to go to because of the great equipment drops and it was neccesary to clear all those dungeons quests. Paladins and clerics are the most wanted classes for dungeon runs. Warlocks are useful too~ Warlocks was good at crowd control with the "bunny rabbit" spell~ *snickers*

Aika Online (US) CBT experience
- Aika CBT: Alethius raid at the Rift in Feonir, Rhawn Crossroads -

PK! PK! PK! The most fun part in this game is the PVP. Loads of it. You can PK anyone in any map. Get your asses moving and defend the temples whenever there's an attack. We need to defend the temples! Don't let them get our relics! *RAWR!* From pking (player kills), you get to have honor points and "medal of honor" These medals can be used for the medal quests and the honor points can be used for obtaining honor equipments. *eyes dazzling*

Ah~ There was a Castle Siege event... It was an event where all the guilds in one nation would battle it out to see who will get the title of Lord Marshal. The master of the guild of the winning guild will be the Lord Marshal and the allied guild of the winning guild will be able to receive Archon buffs. During this time, the temples might be vulnerable to attacks, so enemy nations might plan an organised raid during the Castle Siege. So each nation are prepared to protect their relics.

Aika Online (US) CBT experience
- Aika CBT: End of CBT Event at Tabraza Temple, Feonir -

The "End of CBT" event at Tabraza Temple was really awesome! Every nation was raiding into Feonir and there was an all out pk fest~ It was totally chaotic! Woohoo! Then the evil GMs get into the game and started spawning bosses everywhere! We all had to deal with the boars and penguins non-stop. It didn't help my survivability with Meira in front of me, Virgil on my left and Apophis on my right~ Everyone went "wadafak!!!" and was dying to pk, GM killing u, and the bosses spanking ur HP down to zero with one slap! T.T

All in all, it was a fun CBT for Aika Online US. Great job to the GMs and the players alike for making this game a great experience~ ^^

Mood: Refreshed
Muse: Touhou - Bad Apple

0 comments: