Tuesday, October 21, 2008

:: frisbee random-ness ::


Huhu~ that's the fastest i can type on my keyboard. T_T its so sad that i type that s-l-o-w.. *sighs* anyways, peeps try it out.. its fun finding out how much you can type in one minute. ^_^

Okay.. here's some what's-in-my-life random-ness. Last Friday, I went to play some "Ultimate Frisbee" at the Tj. Aru Beach after work. I went there with Marissa. Edgar asked Fara to bring me along.. hehe.. I was really excited and anxious at first when i went there.. I was worried that I'll really suck at the game.. so! dengan muka tubal yyang sememangnya tubal sudah! i went to join the gang and played frisbee. after a couple of games, turns out that most of the players were new to the game too.

It was really great fun and the rules of the game were easier to understand once you run around after a flying frisbee, and guarding people shouting "1! 2! 3! 4.." and go running after the frisbee again. We were all running around barefoot in the sand and changed players once one of us wants out.

The people who were there at the beach were Marissa, Fara, Rina, Edgar, DiasFox, IrTea, Cubex, Rainer, Beverly, Angela and a lot more others. I think roughly there were originally about 20 people in the beginning of the game.

After the game, Marissa and me left the beach around 730pm and went home to bathe. Got to 1Borneo (after battling the traffic jam) around 850pm and rushed to buy movie tickets to watch "Soul's Code." had sushi for dinner at Sushi King and listened to the fireworks display go boom-boom-bang above our heads..

In my opinion, I didn't enjoy watching the movie. I thought that a horror movie from Thailand would make me scared for a week or so.. but it turns out i had my expectations to high. huhu.. gakari desu..

After the movie, when to have some drinks at BTC Lintas. Went home around midnight-ish and slept.. I have another story to tell, but that will be on the next post.. ^_^;;
Mood: genki
Muse: Vanilla Salt - Toradora

1 comments:

Zehan said...

if i just copy and paste, wonder how many "minutes" it will take..lol...
check my blog...
zehan-purple-rose.blogspot.com