The H-Factor workshop in KK was at Pan Pacific, Sutera Harbour, and was scheduled to start at 10am and end at 6pm. But the workshop started around 1045am and finished at 7pm. I went to the workshop with Marissa and met up with Fara and Julian at the venue. Got our hands stamped and lounge around until 1045am. Massy, Chucky, Edgar, and Al. was at the workshop too.
We went into the workshop room and was listening to Hannah Tan's song. And when the event started, we all entertained with Fellest awesome dancing performance. Then the emcee announced the arrival of all the speakers. ☆_☆ *seeing stars*

Workshop Speakers (From Left to Right)
Gals: Hannah Tan, Serena C
Guys: Hans Isaac, David Lai, Harith Iskander,
Reymee Hussein, Pietro Felix, Fellest Yan, Joey Khor
:: Being a Radio DJ ::
We first listened to Serena C and Pietro Felix talk about how a life of a Radio DJ was like. In a nutshell, its a hell lot of hard work, less-or-no sleep and working around the clock. Being a radio dj is about being a mediator between celebrities and the general public/fanbase. XDD! Oh! and whatever people say, you must get your degree! I heard some boys sighed at the back of the room.. +_+
Before the workshop, I just like to listen to Serena C and the Breakfast Show on Mix FM. When i saw her in real life, i was really happily surprised at how cute she is and i liked her even more.. =_= oh noez~ I'm now a fan of someone with the same name as me.. *mayoi no kimochi*
During this time, we all sang the "Happy Birthday" song for Hannah Tan. Her birthday was yesterday and the crew celebrated her birthday on a yacht!! @_@ i just love Hannah Tan's black corset top. XDD
:: Being a Singer ::
Reymee Hussein was the speaker for this segment. Hahaha! I couldn't help but be incredibly amused with his hesitant (what's up with KK's enthusiasm and these gals screaming?) looks. XD He's kinda cute.. and I like his boyish features. I'm glad to hear that he thinks Sabahan are talented singers. *i support Mia Palencia and Nikki Palikat* XDD!
Being a singer generally means that you got to have the talent to sing. You also have to be tolerant to criticism. If anyone wants to start a singing career, don't listen to what family and friends say.. coz usually family and friends won't be cruelly honest with you. =_=
:: Being in Multimedia ::
I was anticipating Joey Khor's stories the most. Coz i'm in the same field but there's still so much more i need to learn. His presentation was really awesome. I totally agree that creative work in the working industry is sometimes dampened because of limitations by money and the client. Oh! But the really fun part was, we get to watch the unreleased trailer of "Prince of Persia!!" Kyaaa!! It was so totally cool!! XDD
Oh! Oh! Joey had these awesome tattoos on his arms.. I bet there's even more tattoos on his chest and body. I want to see... XD He had this "Veni Vidi Vici" inscription on his left arm. *drools* I think it generally means "I came, I saw, I conquer."
After Joey's presentation.. It was lunch break at the Hibiscus Restaurant.
:: Being an Actor/Actress ::
The minute Hannah announced Hans Isaac as the speaker, all the gals was screaming at the top of their lungs! *runs into a corner and covers ears* Hans' talk was really interesting. He urges the teenagers to follow their dreams and do what their hearts really want to do. Don't let other people, even friends and parents, make you give up your dreams. Live life to the fullest!
By the end of his talk, he asked the audience "I need a volunteer for my improv! Who is brave in this room?" I was hesitating to volunteer and another gal volunteered. T_T The improv was quite amusing. The situation was a date between the gal and Hans. Then suddenly Harith came in and had this angry look (acting). He asked what was going on, and Hans went to a corner. The gal tried to explain and called Harith, daddy~ XD Harith said to wait and he'll talk to Hans. Suddenly both Hans and Harith went into gay-mode-how-dare-you-on-me! hahahahaha!
:: Being a Comedian ::
After Hans, Harith Iskander took over the stage. He told us that he was working at an advertising company before he became a comedian. He said that he really enjoyed being a comedian. It was hard at first and after all the hard work and perseverance, he finally got to where he is now.
His jokes and comedic antics was so funny. I was practically crying from laughing so much. My cheeks and tummy hurts but i just couldn't stop. hahahahh! Because of the workshop, i'm going to purchase some tickets to Harith's comedy show this coming Nov 3rd. XDD! Harith! you rock!
:: Being a TV Host ::
Now its Hannah Tan's turn to give a talk. The whole room was cheering so much for Hannah Tan. XD She gave us some insights on how a life of a TV Host or a celebrity can be. Its not all glam and glitter. She showed us how much hard work it takes to be a celebrity and showed us her bed bugs marks on her arms. After the talk, I have so much respect for her. She's really a great woman and she deserves to be blessed. ^_^
For her talk, she invited volunteers from group A and B on stage. I volunteered!! Because i asked her for her autograph before this and she told me that I have to volunteer myself. I wanted to get her autograph for Jim's sake. He badly wanted me to get Hannah's autograph.
well, what we did was to have 3 people from each them to host an impromptu TV show. Group A had to do a "Chicken Wings" show and words given to him by the team's director and writer. Group B (my group) had to do a "Pisang Goreng" show. I was the writer, Kai was the director and Jasmine was the TV Host. HOWEVER, Group A was the winner of the day. In return for volunteering, all of us volunteers got Hannah Tan's autograph. YES! XD
:: Being a Dancer ::
Fellest Yan was really cool with his dance moves and performance. Fyi, Fellest is a Sabahan. His talk was very organized. He showed us some really cool dance moves and cleared up some mistunderstandings about "Break Dancing" The St. Francis Convent gals was going ooh-ahh at Fellest.. "he's so hot! he so cool!" and basically drooling at his body. =_=
anyways, besides the fangirl moes, i enjoyed the learning different dance moves and the history behind them. My favorite moves was the L.A. Hip Hop and Locking. ^_^ Fellest will be having a Hip Hop dance class in KK. The time is from 8pm until 10pm. The venue is at Tmn Che Mei, Lido, Penampang. The registration price is RM 100. Anyone interested?
:: Being a Mentalist/Perfomer ::
David Lai was suppose to be the speaker for this segment but unfortunately, he couldn't make it to the workshop.. Awwww~
After the workshop, it was the photo taking session! Goshop team was the last ones because after the photos, we had a short interview with Hannah Tan!
I had a great time at the workshop. Too bad I didn't bring any camera.. Also, we couldn't take pictures during the workshop. T_T sudah jatuh, ditimpa tangga lagi.. why?? i thought we could take pictures? *sedey* =_= oh well *shrugs* i'll just have to wait for the pictures to be uploaded on the H-Factor website. ^_^ There are also some photos on Fara's post on H-Factor. You guys can check it out. Lastly, here's a shoutout!
.::*::☆::*::.::*::☆::*::.::*::☆::*::.::*::☆::*::.::*::☆::*::.::*::☆::*::.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ☆HANNAH TAN☆!!!
Please come back to Kota Kinabalu again! XDDD
.::*::☆::*::.::*::☆::*::.::*::☆::*::.::*::☆::*::.::*::☆::*::.::*::☆::*::.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ☆HANNAH TAN☆!!!
Please come back to Kota Kinabalu again! XDDD
.::*::☆::*::.::*::☆::*::.::*::☆::*::.::*::☆::*::.::*::☆::*::.::*::☆::*::.
Mood:
Muse: Shut Up & Explode - Boom Boom Satellites



2 comments:
i missed this programme becoz i'm busy for wedding .. hahahha
huhu~ its ok.. you can go to Harith Iskander's comedy show on Nov 3rd. trust me! it's worth it! :)
Post a Comment