Well, I had my first fish spa experience at "Cute Fish Spa Massage" at Central Market, Kuala Lumpur. It was a I-DARE-YOU task from Nadia, Azman and Joanne. =_=* I've seen it before at Citymall, KK, but that was the small ones. The ones in Central Market were big and hungry!
So, i paid the cashier some money (i forgot how much was it, if i'm not mistaken its either RM5 or RM10) and braced myself from being tickled. I underestimated the sensation of the fishes nibbling non-stop for 10 minutes at my feet. it was pure epic tickle-dom-die! experience. I was practically squealing and had tears in my eyes to stand the ticklish nibbling. i tried to take a photo of it, and struggled but i couldn't! T_T
Detailed description:
I put in both of my feet into the pool of water and immediately 10-20 fishes swam directly towards my feet and started nibbling. The nibbling was like little rough teeth the size of a pen tip and nibbling non-stop. They nibbled at my toes, the side of my toes, in between my toes, at the heel of my feet, the soft inner area of my foot, the lines/creases of my feet, the mound of my ankle, and the top part of my foot.
And the fishes keep coming, and coming, and nibbling, and nibbling until there was not much space left of my feet. It felt like a hundred fishes nibbling at the same time. The picture below explains everything.
So if you're up for it, just at least try it once. Its a good experience. The great thing about it is that you leave with this unbelievable soft and smooth, baby pink feet. But even with the wonderful smooth feet, I still cringe at the process of going through it again. But I guess I won't mind another round of fish spa treatment. The feeling of having soft feet was wonderful.
Mood:
Muse: Aimo - Macross Frontier OST



6 comments:
I've heard of that kind of sPa before......can u even do it for ur fingers????
yes you can! XD some people practically let the fishes nibble their whole body, except the face.
The photos in the Sabah Tourism website shows some interesting photos about the fish spa at Ranau.
kalau sia taruh pirahna ..mesti best tu
wargh! Pirahna? More like mmg confirm die! :P hahaha~
I love fish, to eat. XD *giggles
LOL! fish is good to eat. and good to swim/snorkel with too~ XD
Post a Comment