Monday, May 18, 2009

:: birthday celebration 2009 ::

More POSTS!!!!!!! Let's bomb all those posts away! XD

Okay! This time its about my birthday! My birthday falls on January 30th. I'm an Aquarius baby and I'm 24 years old this year. ;) This year's birthday celebration was an interesting one. It was actually celebrated 5 times! XDD! I had the longest birthday ever. *lol*

Okay! At first my birthday was celebrated at Italiannies, the Curve, Kuala Lumpur (January 19th). It was a surprise birthday party thrown at me by my nakama-tachi. XD Nadia, Daizy, Joanne, Junizah, Azman, and Robin brought me to Italiannies, to surprise me for a birthday treat. Well, I was surprised. =_= The restaurant staff asked me to stand on my chair for all the customers in the restaurant to see and sang a birthday song to me. They made me do a little speech with a Tabasco sauce bottle as my mic. >.< "I'll get you guys for this!" was what I said, but I still said my thanks to my nakama-tachi. XD The second birthday celebration was back in KK with Marvick at a korean restaurant. We went to Hi-Seoul Korean Restaurant and did a little adventuring into the unknown culinary Korean foods. XD It was delicious! I like most of of, but I'll skip the kimchee next time. It tastes nice but it gives a bad breath at the end. A no-no if you wanna kiss your date. XD

Birthday 2009
- Korean Birthday (January 28th) : BBQ Pork and Potato Vermicelli -

Birthday 2009
- Korean Birthday (January 28th) : Marvick having a go at the Kimchee -

The third birthday celebration was at home with my family (January 29th). We had a family gathering and had dinner together. We had the cake for dessert (after struggling to get the cakes away from the greedy hands of the kids).

Birthday 2009
- Birthday at Home (January 29th) : Birthday Cake *yum* -

Birthday 2009
- Birthday at Home (January 29th) : Family photo at home -

The fourth & fifth celebrations falls on the same day - January 30th. For lunch, Fara, Mars, Rina & Clifton brought me to Sushi King, Citymall, for a colleugues-birthday luncheon. XD Thanks so much! The sushi was just the very food I wanna eat on my birthday. *huggles*

Birthday 2009
- Birthday at Sushi King (January 30th) : Mars, Me & Fara -

Birthday 2009
- Birthday at Sushi King (January 30th) : Rina & Clifton -

Then, later that night (fifth time) I had dinner with Joanne and Junizah at Secret Recipe, Warisan Square. The cheesecake and the cheese in a chicken was heavenly! XD Thanks gals! After the dinner, we had a girls-only chit chat at Tanjung Aru for a late night walk at the beach.

Birthday 2009
- Birthday at Secret Recipe (January 30th) : Eating Chicken Cordon Bleu -

Birthday 2009
- Birthday at Secret Recipe (January 30th) : Junizah, Joanne & Me -

I'm grateful for all the great loved ones that I have. Thanks so much! *huggles* I love you all! XD Arigato Gonzaimasu~!
Mood: Grateful
Muse: Uso (Lie, 噓) - SID

2 comments:

Zehan said...

long time i didn't see them...but i've met junizah last year at a Raya open house and I saw Joanne at a mall....we said hi and shook hands...I saw her with her parents and daizy....

Serenadez said...

yeps. Joanne and Daizy are both in Selangor. Junizah is working in KK. :)