Last week (May 18th - May 24th) was an eventful week for me. =_= and tiring! =_= bikin panat btul! x_x Anyways, in the beginning of the week last week, I was slowly making a comeback to the blogging world. One post at a time. :) Also, had a somewhat interesting encounter with new people in my life last week. Though it started on Sunday. XD But all in all, it was a fated encounter that I was glad to have made.
The first few days had to do some programming work at the office, because I was preparing together with Razz, for a brief on-site training with the client on Wednesday. Night time was a lot of story sharings with my sister! *flap flap* XD
Wednesday, was Mummy's birthday. Couldn't really celebrate much because we had to go to church that night. So Mum's birthday was postponed to Sunday. On Thursday, had a chat with my cousin. *energised* We both shared a lot of stories. Wahh... Come to think of it, last week was story-walk-down-memory-lane-week. *laughs*
Saturday met up with a friend in the afternoon and went to 1Borneo at night. The food at "California Grill" is absolutely delicious. Despite the expensive food, I'd come back again for another round of good food! XD
Sunday, was going to church and helped out a bit at the canteen because there CWL was short-handed on helpers. The after church, rested at home a bit because it was frigging HOT! =_= Oh, around 340pm, I started rearranging (and i mean serious rearranging) the furniture in my room. After taking out my clothes from the wardrobe, and piling all the clothes on the mountain on the bed, I went on a dust-bunnies-and-bacteria killing spree with the feather duster and the vacuum cleaner. It was so fun! *evil laughter*
Dust-Bunnies: Noooo! But I like it here! *looks up* AHHH!
*feather duster whacking on all the dust-bunnies*
Bacteria: Haha! At least we're safe! *looks at skies* RUN!
*vacuum cleaner sucking up all the dust and air*
Dust-Bunnies & Bacterias: NOoooooo.........!
*winks* Hahaha, now my room is much more spacious with the new arrangement. Still have more work to do though. Will have to find time to figure out a way to get rid of my old clothes.
Later at night, we had Mum's belated birthday dinner at home. We all (siblings) pitched in here and there for the food, birthday cake and presents. We all had fun and chatted the night away.
All in all, I had a tiring week. :P Right now, my body aches. Both my hands and feet are a bit sore. Anyways, today is the start of a new week. And I'll do my best to blow the Monday Blues away with positive energy. ;)
Mood:
Muse: Don't say lazy (ED) - K-ON


5 comments:
how old is ur mum....long time didn't see her....
My mum's 62. :)
hehe..super cleaning..
'Cleaning' is tiring...
>.< ya bah! hahhahahahah! banyak cleaning up to do. =_=
Post a Comment