Sunday, May 17, 2009

:: hobbycon 2008 recap - day 1 ::

hmmm... just remembering the memories. still haven't decided what character to cosplay as for Hobbycon 2009.. but will find the right character in due time. XD

here's a recap on my first cosplay at Hobbycon 2008, last December. ^_^

Hobbycon 2008 - First Day
- Hobbycon 2008 - First Day : Robin & Me -
(photo creds to: Robin)

Met a lot of people at the Hobbycon! Robin was one of them. XD

Hobbycon 2008 - First Day
- Hobbycon 2008 - First Day : Me & The First Day cosplayers -
(photo creds to: Chucky)

The minute the Akatsuki Group Cosplay walked into the hall, there were so many fan-girls squealings and everybody just went running to take a picture with the group. Hahaha!

Hobbycon 2008 - First Day
- Hobbycon 2008 - First Day : Me & a "Prince of Tennis" cosplayer -
(photo creds to: Chucky)

The first day I was not cosplaying. I was just dressing up for the event. XD Was hoping I could liven up the atmosphere in Hobbycon. It was my first Hobbycon experience and I would say it was more than I expected! I had a lot of fun!

The figurines booth are to die for. *figure of speech* I just love oogling at the figurines and the fine details. Heheh.. The game booth was crowded. Guitar Hero was fun to play! The maid cosplayers at the maid booth was cute. But I only went after the sweet treats! Heheh! I have a sweet tooth for candies, cakes and ice cream. ;P

I was there for quite a while. After the first day ended, I just couldn't wait for the second day of Hobbycon. Because I'll be cosplaying! XD

Mood: Sleepy
Muse: Paper Moon - Tommy Heavenly6

0 comments: