Hehehe! New Moon has been in my MUST-WATCH movie list and I've been waiting to watch this movie! Now with Body Shop's free tickets, I'm totally psyched! XD
I got the buzz from my Facebook inbox about it from the Sabahan Bloggers group mail. The movie screening will be at 1 Borneo, 27th November 2009 (Friday) at 9pm! XD Wow! It was such an opportunity that I didn't want to miss~ Hehe~

- New Moon : The Volturi(s) movie poster -
Hehehe! Jacob Black will be "hawt" in this movie. But I'm really curious about The Volturi(s) (because there's Dakota Fanning in it! o_O!) Wow! Dakota Fanning has really grown up into a beauty! Seems like the Volturi(s) are the high authority (purebloods?) of the vampire world. I haven't read the book yet but I'm loving the eye-candies in this movie! XD *doki doki*
And what i really find cool is that, Body Shop's LOVE ETC (new fragrance) might just be the perfect thing to wear/use while watching this movie with your date/boyfriend. Because its love-related.. Hehe...

- Jacob anyone? *protects self from swarming fangirls and disgruntled boys* -
Mood:
Muse: TiK ToK - Ke$ha



7 comments:
no more edward cullen ;_;
yea.. this movie is mostly Jacob~ >.<
I like Edward...Jacob is ok too...
TEAM JACOB! HAHAHAHA~
The movie is so wrong in so many ways. :-P
yea! especially the "take shirt off" parts! ahahahahahah!
Haven't watched it yet. And from what I've heard from everyone else, I wait for dvd lah. heh...
Post a Comment