Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sabah Bloggers Gathering 2009

On the 31st of October, 2009, there was a Sabah Bloggers Gathering 2009 at Imperial International Hotel from 6pm onwards. XD

This was my second Halloween event and also my second Sabah Bloggers Gathering. This year, its a bit more special because it was a combined event. @@ I came as a red-haired witch, with the whole witch-hat, cape and broomstick. Too bad i couldn't do the witchy nose-twitching. =P

It was so much fun! Everyone came to the event all dressed up and looked cool. There was a lot of witches, pirates, vampires, monsters, ghosts, ghouls, undeads and even the death reaper! @@ The location was at the rooftop, and it was semi-outdoors. I liked the entrance to the event. It was nicely done! The food was great too. I especially liked the cakes and the mocktails. *yummy* I couldn't get enough of the mocktails. It was so delicious! XD I spent most of the time taking pictures and mingling around. The music band was nice and I liked the guitar performance. It was a fun fun night and I enjoyed playing getting-bitten by Mars, the vampire. Hahahah! XD

Sabah Bloggers Gathering 2009
- Sabah Bloggers Gathering : All the girls!! (Mars, Nana, Me, Ki-Chan, Kanariya, Sakuya, Barbie Q) XD -

Sabah Bloggers Gathering 2009
- Sabah Bloggers Gathering : Halloween Skit by Mars and Eric! XD -


I'm hoping to meet the other bloggers (and new bloggers too) again for next year's Sabah Bloggers Gathering. BoOoOo!!! XD

Mood: *wants to drink Baileys*
Muse: 青花瓷| Qing Hua Ci | - 周杰倫| Jay Chou |

4 comments:

Zehan said...

Nice Costume....
There's even a Grim Reaper???...
looks like U did had fun...

Serenadez said...

XD! yea! had much fun~ the grim reaper was so popular that night. haha~

Kef-Nurechor said...

pink hair ^_^!!

Serenadez said...

ahahah! its Wine Red! XP